10.30.2009

Tick, tick, tick...

Lots of excitement and anxiety continue to be name of the game in this household. We don't have all the needed clearances so we don't have travel dates. Some progress has been made (our I-800s were approved today) but we need more (too complicated to explain but more immigration-related clearances), we need to receive an updated fbi clearance, hopefully pick up our travel visas next week.

We've decided to not post the children's photos until we meet them or maybe not until they are officially adopted. A tad bit on the paranoid side, I know. If you are lucky enough to see me :-) and I happen to have my ton of files with me, ask me and I'll show you the pictures I have. They are some cute boys!

And, their names...I might share that soon! Just adding to the excitement here.

We've started the room preparations at home. L is moving into the guest room so we started painting that room some bright shades of pink. Once she is moved into the new room, we'll paint that room -- I don't think the boys will like a pink room :-) We have to pick colors for the boys' rooms.

So, in between paperwork and preparations, we are all busy, busy, busy.

----
Solo reportando que no tenemos fecha todavia. Hoy dimos un pasito mas pero todo lo que resta esta fuera de nuestras manos.

Hemos decidido no poner las fotos de nuestros peques en este blog, al menos no por ahorita. Creanme cuando les digo que estan preciosos porque ninguna madre miente en ese departamento. Me voy a armar de valor un dia de estos y compartire sus nombres :-) Algo de suspenso para mantenerlos interesados en leer esta pagina.

Asi es que seguimos ocupados, siempre hay papeleo que hacer y empezamos a preparar las habitaciones. La princesa se va a cambia de cuarto. Unos duendes ya empezaron a pintar su carto :-) Cuando eso este terminado, tenemos que pintar los cuartos de los caballeros. Todavia no hemos escogido colores pero ya veremos este fin de semana.

Hasta la proxima!

No comments: